Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Valentines day

This year our Valentines Day was spent being sick -- our whole family-- it was super fun. We managed to have an alright day. Tyler stayed home, using one of his sick days, and so we were able to at least hang out for the day. Here's my sweetheart being oh so sweet....
 At least one decent picture of him...
 He thinks he's so funny.
 Although we weren't really able to celebrate Valentines Day, Tyler did take me out on a lunch date a week later. It was truly nice to spend time alone together without the kids, I really treasure those times-- especially with another baby on the way.
Even though our lovers day wasn't spent doting on each other, filled with gifts, or flowers, or a special dinner, or a delicious dessert.... it WAS spent with the man I love and that's enough for me. Besides I have forever with him and we will make up the difference then. :) 

1 comment:

lindquist said...

Aww...that was a nice sentiment.

BTW, that 3rd pic...the one of him w his eyes closed & tongue out? Ya, I've seen Braxton do that EXACT same face! Ha ha!

Mom