Friday, October 18, 2013

Friends.

I have spent the last 4 weeks watching a good friend from our ward's little girls while she studies for online school. They are adorable and so well behaved. This is our last week with them and I'm sure the boys will be sad, as they truly look forward to our 3 days a week with "the girls". It's also been a lot of fun having girls in my home. They bring such a different vibe to the house and balance out my crazy boys quite nicely. We have had some killer dance parties, craft days, and awesome bike rides. 
In addition to having the girls each week we are so blessed to have great friends in the neighborhood who frequent our house with surprise visits. The boys were thrilled to take a ride in this bad boy one morning. B told me he wants to get a car like this for his "treat" for doing his school stuff. I informed him that he'd better ask Santa or maybe mom and dad for something like that on his Birthday. 

No comments: