Saturday, March 29, 2014

Spending time together in Spring


We have had a mild (relatively speaking)Spring and so we've been able to enjoy some of it outside. Tyler and I spent a day last weekend going downtown and spending a late afternoon together. It was wonderful and sun shiney and it reminded me of the reasons why I love living here. We went to a Thai food place (after two other Asian food fails that were closed during late lunch hours-- so weird!) walked through the Saturday market and ended up getting ice cream at Ben and Jerry's before heading back to my parents (where the kids were) to pick up pizza. It was wonderful!

On Wednesday we went to a local field and picked daffodils found a quails nest, which the boys thought was super cool and topped off our evening by having an all out nerf gun war. I, of course, did not participate in this part, but the boys loved every second of it. 



No comments: