Thursday, February 18, 2010

Baby Braxton Continued......

Braxton Kaleb Howard

Your new family LOVES you!!

We love your little nose...

Your small fingers.....

And your tiny toes.

We love your little face, it looks just like no other....

And Quincy claims to love you most, just because he's your older brother.

We love to give you hugs and kisses....

Hold your tiny body in our arms...

Your big brother Quincy and your Daddy will never let you see any harm.
Braxton Kaleb you are the cutest, happy baby as can be...
But we're the happy, lucky ones, who get see you join our family!

7 comments:

Katie Stacey said...

He's super cute Kati. I'm glad to hear Quincy is adjusting well to being a big brother.

Todd & Nichole said...

Congratulations on your new little guy! He is adorable. Glad to hear that everyone is doing well. You look amazing. What a beautiful family!

Wii are the Nelsons said...

love the b&w pics! love your hospital outfit too - how nice.

Jennifer Kartchner said...

Congrats on your new baby boy!!! he looks great! Love the pic of Quincy kissing his brother! so cute!

Lance and Becky said...

Congrats on your new baby boy!! As for the no pain meds I feel you there. I made them take me off because I threw up so much I opened my staples and was bleeding all over the bed...kinda scary!! However I was finally able to take percet its the only thing that doesn't make me sick. Enjoy the new one!

Ashley Bankhead said...

Congratulations! Such a cute baby. I am glad everything went well for you. So cute for Quincy. Seeing siblings together is such a sweet and wonderful experience. Keep us posted.

The Higbee Family said...

Congrats! He is a handsome little boy.