Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Easter Sunday

Because Easter fell on my Birthday and General Conference weekend we decided to spend the weekend at my parents' house.

It was SO nice to be able to visit with my parents.

This was our one attempt to get a family photo of all 4 of us now...

Eh.... not the best picture of all of us, but we're all looking in the same general direction and no one's eyes are closed, right?

We'll try again when Braxton isn't starving and Quincy isn't in a desperate need of a nap.

Also, since Easter weekend was spent relaxing at my parent's house... the boys didn't get to wear their little matching church outfits. Instead of wearing them on Easter Sunday, they wore them this last Sunday. Our ward decided to celebrate Easter this last Sunday.



The sacrament program was beautiful; The speakers did a great job and the musical numbers were very uplifting. I am so thankful for our Savior who died for our sins so that I will be able to spend eternity with these handsome little boys!

As you can imagine... it was hard to get a decent picture of the two of them... so this is what we ended up with.


Again, taking pictures after church.... when Quincy needed a nap and Braxton wanted to eat!


Can't they just smile and cooperate for me?







Happy Belated Easter Everyone!

2 comments:

Katie Stacey said...

Your kids' Easter clothes are adorable.

Jennifer P. said...

soooo cute! Braxton's getting so big already. And I loved your family picture--it's 'real' :)