Monday, June 28, 2010

Wrestle Mania

Lately Quincy has been really physical.... I mean that in a 'I'm gonna beat you up' sorta way. He likes to rough house and wants to do it with Braxton. We've had a few close calls with him being a little too rough with B, luckily Braxton seems to take a minor beating well and hasn't been hurt....YET.

When Tyler gets home from work one of Quincy's favorite things to do is wrestle with him. Here they are rough housing....


I suppose that I should get used to it, all this wrestling and rough housing. But I don't have to like it! In fact I don't really enjoy it at all, that's why I keep hoping Heavenly

Father will send me at least ONE sweet little girl to do quiet, fun girly things with.

In the mean time... I guess I'll have to deal with the fact that I live in a WWF smackdown arena.

2 comments:

Crystal said...

Oh girl I feel your pain. I live with that everyday, and it just gets worse when Teryn gets home.

lindquist said...

I recognize that move in the first picture: ATOMIC KNEE DROP!