Monday, July 26, 2010

What's new with Braxton....

... He is now eating Rice Cereal.
YUM!
Actually he didn't quite know what to think about it at first, but has since the first trial learned to enjoy it. He eats it only once a day, during the time when we're eating dinner, and I think he feels pretty important-- not to mention included in dinner-- in his latest accomplishment.

Quincy as a baby was always content to let us feed him, even as he got to be an older baby. Braxton, however, enjoys grabbing the spoon and trying to do it himself.
I will be forever amazed and reminded that all children are different!
Braxton has also tried sucking on a peach, which he thoroughly enjoyed, but it probably won't be until next month when we start him on fruit and vegetable purees.
In the meantime, Braxton loves him some rice cereal!

1 comment:

Katie Stacey said...

I agree. Sometimes I feel like I'm learning everything all over again because my kids each have their own unique personalities. Every time Sophie does something different than the way Savannah did it, it throws me for a loop. Braxton is getting so big. He's adorable.