Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Memorial Day Weekend

For Memorial Day weekend we headed up to my parent's house to celebrate my mom's birthday. Tyler also got a new golf club and so we went to the driving range so he could test it out. Since one of the missionaries serving in my parent's ward had the same birthday as my mom they both celebrated with us by having a delicious dinner of steak, grilled asparagas, baked potatoes, green salad, and a cheesecake.  
 The boys of course had a blast playing out in Grammie and Grandpa's backyard.
 Quincy is always finding things to do like playing with sticks and shovels.
 Braxton of course had a fun time getting pulled around in the wagon.
 Recently Braxton has been obsessed with looking at these family pictures that are in their room on a shelf. He looks at them daily which is really cute. He can only say the names of Dada, Mama, and recently he has added "buh-pa" for grandpa.
 We really need to get some more recent family pictures in their room because half of the Howard family isn't in this one we have. Good thing we are here in Fruitland now and taking some new pictures.
 Our attempt at getting a shot of the boys with Grammie and Grandpa Loren.
 It's crazy to think that Quincy was wearing this shirt las summer and it fit him.... it looks SMALL on B!
 My sweet boys playing in their room together.
 Braxton has been really interested in the camera lately and insists that I take his picture and then show it to him.
 Then he sat on my lap and "begged" me to take a picture with him. (Ignore the fact that my hair is greasy and I'm not wearing any makeup and my pajamas have been on for a few days. )
 Love my little B.
This is Braxton's new favorite place to be in his room.... in the rocking chair. :)

1 comment:

lindquist said...

It was a nice weekend. I'm so glad you guys live close. I need to thank Tyler, AGAIN, for moving you guys out here!
Love,
Mom