Thursday, September 1, 2011

A trip with my Moma

The weekend after Quincy's Birthday I took a little trip up to Cashmere, WA to visit my cousin Hanna. She just had a little boy, Oliver. I haven't seen her in years and it was nice to make the trip up there to see her, as well as my Aunt, Uncle, and Halli (her sister).

Since it was just me and my mom we had lots of time to talk in the car and do all the fun girly stuff. Although the drive was a little long for a weekend trip, it was definitely much nicer to make without the kids. Speaking of the kids, they stayed with Tyler. It was his first time alone with both of them for a whole weekend and I think he did a great job taking care of them. He even got them all to church on time. I'm so proud.

Maybe I should leave more often? :)


The two pictures above are from Leavenworth a cute little touristy town nearby. We spent a hot afternoon walking through the shops and visiting my Aunt while she was working in a wine shop.

Thanks mom for letting me take the trip with you. :)

No comments: