Monday, May 14, 2012

Brotherly Love...

It's safe to say that these boys all sure do love each other. Any reservations I had about B being a good big brother were reassured when he came to the hospital for the first time to see his baby brother. He was fascinated by Zayden... so much so that he wanted to hold, poke, touch, prod, kiss, and squeeze his new baby brother. I suppose I'd take that any day over the opposite reaction. He hasn't once indicated that he would like his brother to go anywhere. Quincy has been a great oldest brother and continues to help me each day. I'm so blessed to have three wonderful boys.





1 comment:

lindquist said...

That was cute. I know they do love each other! Q & B *are* good big brothers. I love the pic of B with his tongue all curled up. Ha ha!
Love,
Grammie