Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Dear Mom:


Just wanted you to know that I posted a ton of pictures of the Christmas Open house at work on my www.bella--design.blogspot.com website. I know that you would enjoy seeing pictures of all those decorations. Can't wait to see you guys, and all YOUR decorations. Although I'm sure Karen Pickett has you out-done.... not that it's a competition, but seriously I think I've lost count on how many Christmas tree are in her house. It's beautiful nonetheless.
Here's Quincy with the Santa at the mall, I wasn't there.... but this is a pretty good picture huh?

6 comments:

Shera said...

Cute cute!!! Karleigh freaked out with Santa last year, so hopefully she won't be scared this year and we can get a cute pictures like this one. Are you guys coming home for Chirstmas too?? If so, we will see ya then!

Kati Howard said...

Yeah... we don't know for sure when we're going to leave, but we'll for sure be there before Christmas Eve. I can't wait!

lindquist said...

Quincy looks soooo innocent! He has the face that is like "I promise, Santa! I've been a REALLY good boy this year!"

That chair is pretty cool, too.

lindquist said...

PS - Karen might have more trees than me... but I was the one who encouraged her to put up those garlands on doorways/windows and then gob them up with ornaments, beads and snowflakes! I love it all so much! You know that saying that goes "Less is More"?? Well, that's USUALLY true EXCEPT for christmas lights and christmas decorations. MORE IS MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wii are the Nelsons said...

He looks so grown-up and cute!

lindquist said...

get some more stuff of OUR grand child up there NOW its been 2 days slacker

LOVE GL xxoo