Sunday, November 30, 2008

Who has a beard that's snowy white?

This is the picture we took this afternoon at the Christmas open house. I have to say I was impressed with this Santa.... he looked petty real. Quincy, luckily, doesn't cry when he sees Santa, but he was less than enthused about sitting on his lap. He was a little over due for a nap and this was the best shot. We tried right? Santa gave him a candy cane and a pinwheel-- which I thought we be more fun for him, except that we forgot it there. I will just have to pick it up when I work next.


3 comments:

The Cranes said...

What a great picture! You are such a CUTE family! I hope you guys had a great Thanksgiving!

Jennifer P. said...

Quincy is sitting on Santa's lap and not crying?! That's practically a Christmas miracle :)

Love the family picture too!

Wii are the Nelsons said...

adorable