Sunday, November 23, 2008

New Haircut

We had to give Quincy another haircut.... it was getting to shaggy and curly around his ears. I broke down and gave him a buzz haircut. Immediately afterwards he was out of control. I informed Tyler I won't be giving this haircut again because I'm convinced it brings out the worst in him. At least it looks clean cut.

I thought this picture was funny. It reminded me of school pictures where you get one shot and if you're blinking... better luck next year.

**************Oh and as a side note, don't you love the snot on his upper lip? We really do bathe our child, we just can't keep up with his runny nose all the time. At least we keep him clean in public, right?**********************



6 comments:

The Brewers said...

What a handsome little man! Quicy's haircut is very nice... you did a great job! One time, I was cutting Aaron's hair (which I most always do), and at the time I was just learning... well, for some reason we were irritated with one another, and he wouldn't just tell me how to hold the razor correctly. Well, I was apparently holding it wrong while trimming a side burn, and I shaved it completely off! In an effort to make his hair look semi-normal, I shaved off the other one. It was not the greatest experience, and he did go to some chinese lady to get his hair cut for a while, but needless to say, I've never done THAT again. :)

Shera said...

I like the new hair cut! he is so cute!!

lindquist said...

That first pic slightly resembles your 2nd grade picture??

Thank GOODNESS (back then) for 'RETAKE' Day and (now)for digital photography!!!

Kati Howard said...

You mean the snot on his face, or the bad hair cut, or the eyes being closed.....was it THAT bad? :o)

lindquist said...

Just the dazed/eye closing look. I promise!

Perhaps I'm thinking of the shot BEFORE the retake....

Kati Howard said...

Well, blame it on the lame "professional photgrapher". I've never had a bad picture... I'm just too photogenic. :o)