Monday, November 3, 2008

Happy Halloween.... Late.

On Halloween we went to a ward Trunk or Treat. It was a lot better going "trick or treating" around a parking lot versus house to house. It's nice when you know the other adults handing out candy and you can trust to take their candy. It's also nice with little legs that tire easily to not have to make such a long distance. We had fun and Quincy got lots of compliments on his pumpkin costume.


Which by the way, is one of the costumes we wore as kids growing up. Glad to see my mom's sewing skills are still being put to use several years later.

In order to convince Quincy to wear his pumpkin costume, I dressed up too. I had this Halloween costume a couple of years ago and never wore it then..... I figured now was as good time as any. It worked too, Quincy was quite content to see he wasn't the only one who looked a little ridiculous!

We tried to get a picture before the trunk or treat, but he obviously wasn't interested!
Look at that face it's as if he's saying: "Come on guys, do I really have to do this?"
Tyler and I laughed so hard after we stuffed his costume up with news papers and plastic bags because everywhere he walked he would swoosh swoosh around the room.


We had a great Halloween this year and next year will be even more fun!

5 comments:

Amber Howard said...

I love the pumpkin costume. So cute and how great that your mom kept it after all these years.

Coming soon.... said...

Quincy looks adorable. I would tell everyone when my due date is but NOBODY has asked me (in our family)! Anyways its March 26th. Trevor's grandpa, dad, and nephew are all born on MArch 17th, so I wouldn't be surprised if fate brought me to that date though. I will post a picture hopefully this weekend...or just email you one:)

Britany said...

Quincy looks so cute! What a fun costume! Good for you for being his moral support :) I didn't dress up this year. I figured that it would be goofy being pregnant AND wearing a halloween costume :)

Jennifer P. said...

I loved Quincy's costume. And your "barbarian babe" costume was just THE BEST! You could have been in Monty Python and the Search for the Holy Grail :)!

Good to see you that night! I feel our paths are just forever crossing but not meeting at church.

The Sheppards said...

TYLER HOWARD?! I told you to send me an announcement when you got married! CUTE, CUTE little boy! Where are you guys living? I saw you also got married in the Portland Temple!