Sunday, November 23, 2008

The best husband ever...

Tyler and I are making a special effort to do things that the other person enjoys. Since Tyler grew up in a home where sports were a common interest among all, I try to be supportive of him watching games that he really wants to see. Though I'm not perfect at this, usually towards the end of the game I start to grumble, but I DO try. And in return, Tyler tries to be supportive of things I enjoy. Two weeks ago he went shopping with me and bought me a cute pair of heels. This week he decided that he was going to take me to the Twilight movie. I'd been looking forward to this since I finished all the book series. Unfortunately, we couldn't go to the movie premiere since we were at the game, so he treated me to a date night on Saturday. We were lucky to have some of our close friends in the ward, the Banks, watch Quincy for us while we went out.

It was SO nice to go out alone, we hardly ever go on dates alone... it was a nice change.

We both enjoyed the movie.... I was only slightly disappointed, but overall I thought it was nicely done. Afterwards we came home and snuggled up for a quiet night.

This picture is at the game on Friday night.... we never take pictures of us... I know our blog is a Quincy fest. Nobody really cares to see us, we're not as cute. :o) At any rate..... I have a wonderful husband who loves me so much.
I am Grateful!

1 comment:

lindquist said...

Contrary to popular belief... we DO like seeing pictures of YOU GUYS, too!
Love,
Mom