Sunday, November 23, 2008

Roommate Reunion

Last month when I was at my parents house I had the pleasure of getting together with one of my closest friends and former college roommates, Kate Quayle. This Friday I had the opportunity to see yet another college roommate, same apartment as Kate Quayle. Her name s Britany-- Cox then-- Bragg now. This girl is so sweet. Although I didn't know her before I got to school, she was one of Kate's friends from back in Camas, Washington.

It's crazy now that we haven't seen each other since 2007.... at the time we were both pregnant. She is now pregnant with her second daughter and already has a little girl who's two weeks younger than Quincy. Granted I don't think the second pregnancy was planned.... she's a tough chick. I think it will take a strong mother to take care of two little girls so close in age.

The whole reason I got to visit with her and her daughter Baylee, is her husband was having a graduation from school to become an officer at a correctional facility. The school was here in Meridian; after they went to the graduation they stopped to visit for a while.

Left to right: Britany-- and future baby in her tummy-- Baylee on her lap, Me, and Quincy.

It was fun to watch Baylee and Quincy play together. I was curious to see how Quincy would play with a girl his age... since he tends to "play" a little on the rough side, but to my surprise he was very sweet. He shared all his toys and even gave Baylee some hugs and kisses--- big smoochie kisses might I add. Sometimes I worry this little boy is going to grow up to be lots of trouble with the ladies... but for now I know it's all sweet and innocent.

Here they are playing with Quincy's basketballs.


I tried to capture a little kiss action, but missed.
It was really nice to get together with these guys.... thanks for dropping by Brit. You are all welcome any time!


1 comment:

Britany said...

Baylee and Quincy were so cute playing together! I was bummed that my camera had died :( Those are some cute pics. It was so fun to see you guys! Maybe we'll end up in Boise in a year or so and then we can hang out more often.