Tuesday, November 25, 2008

The pre-holiday shopping...

Yesterday we did a little shopping for Christmas. Tyler bought me some really cute Nine West heels; When I walked in them at the store they had medal detector things on them, so it was hard to tell if they felt good walking around in. Unfortunately, even though they were to die for I just couldn't stand to walk in them. We had to return them and while we were out returning them Tyler found a really nice black jacket. It's really nice and we got a great deal. I think he looks handsome and it is not only practical, but versatile-- he can wear it for casual and business occasions.

I told Tyler to put it on so I could take a picture.... and wouldn't you know it Quincy wanted to be in picture too. :)

We did, however, find a great pair of heels for me though. I spent a good 20 minutes in the store walking in them to make sure they fit and felt good. Tyler wasn't too hot on the pointed toe, but after a while he came around. Hallelujah.... because I was going to get them anyway.

Too bad that we don't have any surprises in our Christmas presents to each other.... ah well. It's still nice to be able to spend a little money on us..... most of our moolah goes to Quincy.

Merry Christmas to us!

1 comment:

lindquist said...

Snazzy duds, guys. And Q's teeth are lookin' pretty cute in that first picture!!
xo Grammie