Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Happy Easter

After many attempts to get pictures of our little family on Easter Sunday, these were the best shots.... clearly not all the boys were cooperating at once!
(Quincy loves being the oldest-- bossiest-- brother!)
(All my favorite boys... somebody's not so happy though...)

B was happy to pose by HIMSELF, but not with the rest of us... little stinker!
As close as he would get in our 'mom and boys' picture.
The newest little boy: Baby Z (one week old)
And like I said... hard to get one of everybody lookin good.... so these are the best ones. :)

3 comments:

Wii are the Nelsons said...

What a beautiful family! You look fabulous! I'm impressed with you family shots especially the last one since everyone is looking at the camera and smiling =)

Unknown said...

Your family pictures turned out great. We can never get our kids to all smile at once. Did you guys just set the camera timer and hope it worked? Whatever it was it worked. Cute family.

Kati Howard said...

Nah... We went to my parents house and my mom took it while my dad got the older boys to look... It's nothing perfect, but, hey, we're all in there! :)