Friday, January 31, 2014

Everyday Life

Post holidays our schedules have been pretty chill. 

We haven't done anything extremely exciting and  nobody's been sick. It's been a rather uneventful month, but we have managed to have some fun together, even doing the most boring (for my boys) of activities..... like shopping. The boys tolerated us doing some furniture shopping. 

One store gave out suckers and they were quite thrilled about that. I still haven't found the dining set I love, so it might have to wait longer. One of the last stores we wandered through to look at furniture was Fred Meyer, don't you love how Zayden wouldn't get near Braxton? 
Unless they are helping each other with cars.... 








Oh and I guess our biggest news is that Tyler was released out of YM and they called me to be the Beehives adviser. I like it so far, though I totally feel out of my element with all those girls, in a good way though. 

That's pretty much the happenings around here lately. 

No comments: