Friday, December 5, 2014

How Lucky am I?

I feel like on paper Tyler and I wouldn't have been the best match ever. 
We're have pretty very different interests and grew up in very different families, but we are also similar in some ways. We both are passionate, both stubborn, we're both leaders and well.... as you can imagine it made for a rough start when we were first married. Nobody wanted to be the one to back down from being "right". 

With that being said I know for a FACT that God knew what he was doing when he gave me the answer that Tyler was "the one". 

Tyler has  most definitely pushed me beyond my personal limits and has helped me become a much better person. I'd like to think that I've done the same for him too. 
We have grown stronger together in so many ways over the past 9 years. 
I feel really fortunate to be married to such a amazing man. 



No comments: