Thursday, December 4, 2014

Thanksgiving

We had a wonderful Thanksgiving this year with my parents and all my siblings and their families. It was really great to get to see everyone. We had lots of fun hanging out, watching movies, playing with our newest nephew, and of course eating lots of food. We were only planning on staying a couple of days, but decided to stay through Sunday. I'm so thankful for families and the knowledge that they continue beyond the grave. I feel pretty fortunate to have come from such a good one, and to now have such a little family of my own.
If Zayden was ever gone, you could easily find him by locating baby Cash. 
He was so attentive to Cash's needs and wanted to always be by him. <3 p="">




The feast... or part of it! 


Desserts... the ones I made:







Cutest little butterball turkey! 
I feel blessed to have been able to watch each of my brothers turn out to become amazing men. 
Each of them have so many talents. They are kind, loving, competitive, funny, smart and attentive, good listeners, sensitive to others needs, hard workers, eager learners, and deeply loyal. I could make this list a mile long, but the point is that I couldn't imagine my life without all of them.
I love the family I was raised in, 
I love the family I married into, 
and I love the family I am now raising with Tyler. 
We are truly blessed. 

No comments: