Thursday, February 12, 2015

Everyday life.

January is usually the month that drags for me, it's post holidays and the weather's usually blah, but we wrapped up the last of month by going on two dates. Our first date night was to the LDS Portland Temple... always a good place to feel loved. 
And our second date night was to Outback Steakhouse. 
We just so happened to eat some amazingly delicious food and then forgot our leftovers because we were so engrossed in our conversation with each other. That's a good sign that the date was a success in my humble opinion. 
And interlaced in between all the fun stuff we did together on date nights we had A LOT of craziness with kids. This little guy has developed quite the attitude as of late.... 
And just when I'm beginning to dread another day with a pack of crazy rough housing boys 
I witness such a special moment like this one: 
And it restores my faith in my purpose as a mother and the job I'm doing here at home. 

One morning I woke up to a morning poker game... never a dull moment over here...
And some days nap times result in a tornado of destruction.... 
...But I seriously love all my boys so much that I feel lucky to be a stay at home mom and be a part of their craziness full time. ;)

No comments: