Sunday, September 27, 2009

Toys for Big Boys

About two and half weeks ago my parents went to California to visit my sister Emy and her new husband Gil. While they were down there they visited an old family friend of ours. She has some grandson's that are older than Quincy and was generous enough to send my parents home with some new toys for Quincy. These are some pictures of his remote control race car track.

"Ladies and Gentlemen-- Start your Engines!"

The Famous ramp.

The Bridge that explodes when you drive past it.

Side view of the ramp.

I think that Tyler, Scott, and Karter had more fun with it than Quincy (seeing as how it's designed for age 8+), but it didn't take Quincy long at all to figure out how to join in the race car party.

Don't mind the red Kool Aid mustache, he had just drank some red juice... and I didn't have time to wipe his mouth before I took the picture.

1 comment:

Wii are the Nelsons said...

I would love that toy too! =D