Friday, November 19, 2010

Wedding Season?

a


Early in the beginning of October Tyler and I went to one of my closest friend's wedding. We had the boys stay with Nanny and Pappy while my parents and us went to the wedding reception.

Needless to say it was a rough night for the great grandparents and the little boys. Braxton was teething, Quincy was hyped up... Braxton bit Pappy's leg (obviously a great teething ring)... Quincy forgot to go pee in the toilet and peed his pants.. Braxton freaked out when they tried to feed him with a bottle.... Pappy was sick... and Nanny looked like she was going to have a panic attach when my parents showed up to relieve them. I guess it will be a bit before they stay with Nanny and Pappy again.


Tyler and I DID have fun at the wedding though.... so Thanks Nan and Pap for taking such torture from our little angels. :) We love you!

1 comment:

lindquist said...

Those sweaters are pretty darn cute on those boys! I love how when Braxton smiles you can see all his little chick-let teeth! What a pair, those two.

Love you guys,
Grammie