Saturday, November 20, 2010

Every Day Motherhood...

So many days my house is filled with things like this:


And I think to myself... I can't WAIT until I don't have to see:
And won't my house be beautiful when I don't have this in the way:

And wont it be grand when I can keep my door open if I want to:

And someday I won't have to worry about tripping on little shoes:

And won't it be lovely when I can see out my windows:

And someday we won't have a trail of baby products cluttering our dining room:
But you know what... after living with the slobbery windows, the piles of mess, the ways we have to baby proof everything, the milk stains in the fridge from bottles, and the toys everywhere.... I have come to realize that at least I get two SWEET little boys to look at... and you know what... then I tend to forget all that other stuff-- if only for a moment, anyways. :)

2 comments:

lindquist said...

True, true. Then you when they're gone you have nobody to blame the messes on. Well. I guess you can just blame them on Tyler. The boys sure ARE sweet and cute and WORTH IT! I miss them!
Grammie

The Hammond Holler! said...

AMEN Kati! That's all I have to say :)