Monday, April 25, 2011

It all Started with These...

...Delicious looking cinnamon rolls made from scratch:



And before the night was over... and the cinnamon rolls were even cooked it progressed to something like this:


Quincy was SO sick.

He barfed all over the kitchen floor, his bedding, our carpet, in the kitchen sink.... I have never, nor do I ever want to again, see that much vomit at one time. We spent all night being up with him puking every half hour. Poor little guy AND poor us!

As about 4 hours into Quincy's bug I got it, and 2 hours later Tyler got it as well. It hit us all strong and hard. I think we didn't eat for like 3 days. Living off drinks and Popsicles, saltines and chicken broth.

It was miserable.

And about a week later Quincy woke in the middle of the night with severe diarrhea. I can't even describe how disgusting that was. It was nights like those that I could only wish that we had been blessed with hard wood floors. Trying to clean those messes out of carpet was a nightmare.

Lets hope that our sickness doesn't ever come back. I'm glad to see it go!

[And it might be a while before we make those yummy cinnamon rolls again.]

1 comment:

Wii are the Nelsons said...

Oh not fun!!! I'm sorry. The joys of being a parent.