Thursday, March 29, 2012

A heart felt post...

I just wanted to take a minute to express how thankful I am for Tyler lately. There have been a handful of days recently that I have been entirely overwhelmed: emotionally, physically, and mentally spent. Tyler each time has stepped in to pick up where I can't go on. He's one of the most loving men, and I'm so grateful he's with me for eternity.
 I know I've been especially grouchy this last week.... the boys are especially energetic and I have less than the normal amount... to say the least. Then when you factor in the fact that I've been having daily back contractions, no sleep, and am feeling little Pula trying to "drop" (resulting in extreme pain as his head is weighing down straight onto my pelvis) you end up with one tired ornery mama. I try to ignore all these symptoms, because I know the end is in sight, but most days are trying.

Thank you Tyler for knowing my limits, supporting me through this last difficult time, and lifting me up when I feel like I can't go on.

You are truly my hero... I love you babe!

No comments: