Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Random Pictures from the Last few weeks.

So... some of these pictures are from last month and some are from this month, but I figured it would be good to get them up here before the month of March has come and gone.

Every time we go to the grocery store the boys beg me to let them ride in these carts. I personally HATE them because they are long and heavy and there is always one ornery wheel that never works quite right... with that said I gave in one early morning after dropping Tyler off at work and  boy oh boy were they thrilled!




 As soon as Tyler is home from work and dressed down in his pajamas the boys are all over him. They are body slamming him, jumping on him, throwing things at him and just over all abusing him (but it's in the loving sort of way.)
Over St. Paddy's day weekend we went up to my parents house to visit with them and my mom's sister and her girls. The boys had a blast playing with Oliver (my cousin's little 8 month old boy). It was cute to see B with little Oliver... he was quite sweet.
B playing detective....
 Last month we went to a new park... the boys didn't have any shortage of fun there despite the bits of muddy playground....


 Whenever we go somewhere Braxton always zeroes in on the neighborhood animals. This time around he found a kitty, who must have kids, because she was awfully patient with my boys.








And last, but surely not least is a potty progress update on B. He is doing quite well considering that he's only been two  just over a month. He only ever has about 1 accident a day, IF that. He has NEVER had an accident while we are out in public... thank goodness. In fact he will hold it.... there are times I know that he needs to go and will be sure to take him to the public restrooms as soon as we get there, but he wont do it. I'm okay as long as he goes first thing when we get home. Most days he's dry during his two hour nap-- he gets mad if I try and put a diaper on him. We compromise with him wearing a diaper over his underwear. I'm so proud of his accomplishments in this department. He's not perfect, but doing VERY well! And it's in perfect timing with the very soon arrival of his little brother!

1 comment:

Gage said...

I can't believe how close you are to having your new baby!!! Time seriously has flown for me! (Hopefully the last few weeks for you too... this late in pregnancy can get so uncomfortable).

Your boys are so adorable. We're going through some potty training issues right now... but I'm hopeful :)

Great pics!