Friday, November 1, 2013

Happy Halloween

We had a great Halloween this year. We took our friends the Garrett's trick or treating with us during the daytime at the local businesses and then they showed us their favorite night time trick or treating neighborhood. We even squeezed in dinner at Applebee's after both the dads got off work. It was a little crazy with all the energy of 5 kids ages 6 and under, but we love hanging with the Garrett's and our kids get along so well it makes for fun adventures when we get together. 

My superman Baby:

My Batman: 

My Spiderman: 
Flexing his muscles... ha ha ha
And lastly, one with the mask: 
My Superhero crew: 


Our superhero/ fruit crew: 
Taking a pit stop to enjoy the yummy great harvest rolls.... delicious! 
Zayden 
Quincy
Kyrie (The watermelon- this girl cracks me up!)
Braxton 
And Kaybree (This girl has the best laugh ever!-- the strawberry) 
We had a wonderful Halloween and can't wait for next year's adventures! 

2 comments:

Gage said...

My word, your boys are ridiculously cute!

Whitney said...

Holy Cuteness! Loving their costumes.