Sunday, December 15, 2013

Have yourself a cheesy little Christmas...

Decorations are up. 
I'm dying to switch up our Christmas decor, but that will have to wait til all the after Christmas sales... 

The future plan for new Christmas decor includes:
*festive fabric to sew over my existing throw pillows, complete with zippers so they can be removed after the holidays. First, my mom needs to teach me how to sew in a zipper...
*making an advent calendar
*getting a nativity
*jazzing up our stockings
*find a tree skirt... how do I still not have one 7 years later?!?
*add more red to our color theme
While I was trying to take pictures of our holiday home, someone got a little hammy for the camera... 
Please enjoy the cheese. :)










1 comment:

Unknown said...

Everything looks beautiful, Sis. I LOVED the very first pic of the Cheese...his cheeks look so chubby! And he looks so "natural"...haha!