Thursday, January 15, 2015

Happy New Year Welcome 2015

We welcomed in the New Year with most of my family. 
Tyler watched Boise state play in the Fiesta Bowl. 
We played card games, we ate lots of food, and mostly we just chilled after a weekend filled with lots of driving. Uncle Kar Kar and Aunt Melanie even took the boys to the church to hit baseballs from a pitching machine in the gym. 

(Who could resist Plonkers Popcorn? SO good!)
(The boys were twinning with Auntie Mel) 
(I vow to get more snuggles from these boys while I can!)
(A New Year's kiss-- promptly followed by laughing because my mom said we needed more tongue.) 

In this New Year I want to:
Take more time to fully enjoy all the beauty that surrounds us. 

Spend more quality family time-- laugh and be silly. 
Dare to be adventurous doing new things. 

Take time to enjoy the days of my kids being little.
(Also, more snuggling, cuz there should always be more of that!) 
Make healthy eating choices, but not be afraid to indulge every once in a while. 
And among my many other goals for the new year (which I won't bore you all with the whole list) is to step back and be the "fun mom" every once in a while. I tend to say 'no' a lot and I'm making it a goal to try and say yes more-- when I can. I also plan on taking each of my wonderful kiddos on one on one "dates" with mom. 

Can't wait to see what new adventures 2015 brings us! 

No comments: