Monday, April 27, 2015

Last Year in My Twenties....

Folks, it's official. I am no longer a young spring chicken... I'm getting old---er. ;)
And since I'm getting older my priorities have matured... like eating ice cream for breakfast, because.... why not? 
I've definitely realized how much quality time with Tyler means to me. I was lucky enough to get to go out to dinner at a new Thai food restaurant in Sandy called Thai Home. 
It was in a little old house and was clean and the food/ presentation was amazing. 
We would definitely go back .




I also think it's interesting that my birthday present wish list as gotten real practical over here.... cookie dough scooper, and electric palm sander... I was so happy about both of these. Like, for real. 


I might be one year older, not necessarily wiser, but I am pretty pleased that I've been blessed with an amazing husband and three healthy and active kiddos. That I work from home doing something I'm passionate about. That I have great neighbors, and good friends.
 I am blessed.

 And happy. 

And officially 29. 

No comments: