Friday, January 8, 2010

Family game time....

While we were in Idaho we managed to do more than just talk/watch/play sports, eat, watch movies, and play XBOX..... we also did one of my favorite things.... and played games. I thank the Lord for having a sister in law like Heather who's always up for forcing everyone in to some good old fashioned fun of playing board games.
Grandma Teesy thought it would be fun for Quincy to play CandyLand. So Grandma, Tyler, Heather, Quincy and I played. Aunt Heather and Dad thought it would be funny to try and cheat by telling me some made up rules, since I was winning. :) Despite their efforts, I still won.... even giving them the benefit of the doubt about some questionable "rules".

We used to play this game all the time as kids and I forgot how much fun it was, not to mention simple for a kid Quincy's age to play.
Jakoby wasn't interested in the game, he preferred to spend him game time like this:


We also played the game Tri Bond together as adult couples (Derek being the exception to couple, was the judge and reader).... Tyler and I won this game too (at a point during the end which we decided we'd play a winner takes all question).......
.... But still, we won none the less. :)

No comments: