Friday, January 8, 2010

Holiday Christmas Cookie Exchange...

Every year one of my good friends from High School, Courtney Wack, hosts a holiday cookie exchange party. I look forward to receiving an invitation each year, unfortunately as we've been living in Idaho for the last 3 years. I have only been able to attend one year since graduating High School.
So, as you can imagine I was thrilled this year that I would be able to attend and catch up with girls I haven't seen for years! (I wasn't so thrilled about being 7 1/2 months pregnant when I would be reunited with old friends, but it was wonderful none the less.)
(Back: Rachel, Amanda, Kelly, Katie Front: Cortney, Kati, and Courtney Wack)
We had a fabulous time laughing, eating, reminiscing about the old times, and catching up on each other's futures. I love these girls and look forward to being able to see them a little more often now that we live in the PNW area.
Thanks Courtney for a great time!

No comments: