Tuesday, November 8, 2011

As Promised... some Halloween Pictures.


Our boys did have a fun time going to our ward's Annual Trunk or Treat. I feel it's much better than going house to house with kids who have little legs.
 I tried my best to get a picture of my little cowboy and skeleton, but as usual they are a tough pair to coordinate. Braxton was more interested in the airplane flying over our heads than smiling at me for the camera. Oh well.
 See? They were just too excited, I guess, for a picture.
 This is Braxton saying: "Where'd the airplane go?"
 Cowboy "B"
 Quincy did make an especially cute skelton. I wish you could see how cute it was when it was glowing in the dark.
 The primary kids had some activities planned for them before they went out to Trunk or Treat. They had a pumpkin toss into a big plastic caldron, cookie decorating, and a ghost sucker craft. Braxton was more excited to eat his sucker than admire the time spent making it look like a ghost.
 I know the boys look sort of out of it. They both got colds before they went trick or treating on Halloween Day, it turns out that was the least of my worries....
 Braxton had just woke up from his nap and didn't really have time to eat, thus the grilled cheese sandwhich in his hand.
This man asked if I would like to have a picture with my boys... although Braxton isn't smiling to his little heart's content, this picture reminds me of the happy moments up until my phone call from the doctor. Overall , we did an pretty good Halloween. And next year I'll have three little boys in tow. :)

1 comment:

lindquist said...

The boys look cute! And yes, the whole day will always be remembered by the dreaded "Call". So glad everything turned out well though.
Love,
Grammie