Thursday, August 23, 2012

Braxton Lately.

Braxton lately:
Braxton, my sweet Braxton why have you grown from that easy-going “perfect” baby into a little toddler tornado?? I love you so much, but you are testing my patience in ways I never thought imaginable!
-Telling me ‘no’ whenever I tell him to do something.
-Climbing on EVERYTHING (ie. Bunk beds, cribs, furniture, bathroom counters, windowsills, chairs, tables whatever…)
-Tearing down their bedroom curtains.
-Breaking blinds
-Throwing cars, blocks and other toys at Quincy when he’s mad.
-Making the MOST amount of mess possible with every piece of food he’s given.
-Swishing around drinks in his mouth and spitting them out.
-Pooping in his underwear during the day, AND diapers at night. Taking said poopy diapers off and making quite the lovely mess in the morning. (We’re back to reverse diapers here)
-Jumping off furniture and chairs
-Unrolling toilet paper . Peeing all over the floor and toilet when trying to stand up WITHOUT stool (he desperately wants to be just like dad and Q, unfortunately he’s not TALL enough yet!
 
Sweet things Braxton’s done lately to make up for all the naughty stuff:
-Saying “uhv you mom” (love you)
-Saying “ank you mom” (thank you) whenever I put food out for him. Starting to say “pease” for things.
-Saying “me go toooo” whenever he sees me going somewhere without him.
-Randomly coming up to me and hugging me or kissing me. He also kisses my owies whenever he sees I’m hurting somewhere.
- He loves his baby brother, so much that he wants to hold, hug, kiss, burp, and read to him. Most times his intentions are good, but the execution is poor. He’s still a little too rough for Z’s liking, and mine for that matter.
-Always has a smile on his face when Tyler or I come home.
-Has taken to hugging and kissing Q when he knows that he’s hurt him. This is a HUGE deal. He NEVER used to go anywhere NEAR Q when it came to affectionate stuff.
-Wants to hold my hand when we go on walks. He says “ma hole han”.
-Loves to sing songs. He’s always been my music baby. Unlike Quincy he’s not embarrassed to be silly and dance.
- Is starting to play with Q, although they have their moments of blood curdling screaming, punches are thrown, teeth are bared and sunk into visible flesh, and things within reach are thrown at the closest person…. Minutes later they can be found playing together again. This never ceases to amaze me. Girls are not built this way.
 
All in all B makes up for his naughty ways, but it WOULD be nice if I could only fill ONE of those lists.
 



 
Love you B. 

No comments: