Thursday, August 23, 2012

Mt. Talbert Nature Park


With three little boys we are always looking for opportunities to do things outdoors to get rid of all their excess energy. The Nature Park wasn't too far from where our apartments were and we deicded to give it a whirl with our three little guys in tow.

 Getting hugs from dad after falling down.

 Following the leader.
 Stopping to pick up rocks.
 Minor detour... it didn't stop them.
 The location of our family pictures. (Will post them later)
 Don't you just love his cut off jeans and timberland boots? :)


 Great big leaves here in the PNW.




 Later I made my very first homemade, from scratch apple pie. I even canned the filling with my mom last fall. It was pretty good, although the perfectionist in me would have liked it to look more like a Martha Stewart pie, nonetheless it was yummy-- which is what really matters, right?

No comments: