Thursday, August 23, 2012

August Random pictures...

Every year Tyler has to volunteer at a local Damascus event called Day in Damascus. I look forward to this part:
 The books! We got all of these for a total of $4.00! And there were some good classics in there, too!
 Afterwards we hit up Dairy Queen for the free kids' cones from DQ's mascot "Coney". Perfect treat after a long hot day.



 My mom read this book to me and my brother's when we were little kids and I had a **full circle moment** when reading this book to our boys and doing Miss Viola Swamps voice. It's the little things...

 We also spent time doing more boy stuff... taking a walk down to the tram stop and watching them zoom by.








 We also took the boys to the park to play some baseball. Braxton had his first encounter with an angry bumblebee, which he was hitting, who stung his thumb. Needless to say it was traumatic and proved mom's point: bees don't like to be hit. I don't think he will try that again.






 Dad gave haircuts... Before: (I'm positive I said DON'T buzz it)

 After: (Yep it looks buzzed and he looks bald.... oh well, at least it's summer and it'll grow)


No comments: