Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Everyday Life... A Little Trouble, mixed with Lots of Fun

These boys can be so incredibly sweet some days, or moments- rather, and then other days they are driving me completely NUTS! However, if there's one thing they are really good at doing is getting into trouble, and having fun while doing it. They love when Tyler is home, who doesn't? I know I SURE do. So whenever dad starts a project, like washing the car... the boys are game for joining in and "helping" him out. It's clear in these photos that Z is having the time of his life playing in the sudsy bubble bucket.... 
Mmmm.... bubbles, delicious. 
Big brothers, joining in to "help" him. 
Posse` united. Look at the focus.... 
Z could have spent hours just dunking his hand in the bucket and flinging soapy suds out. 


After the initial excitement of dunking hands wore off he discovered a wet washrag was equally as fun. What was most humorous about this was that every time he flung the washrag in the air he merely soaked himself. 
Here Braxton, help me out... 

B's look of concern that dad's going to spray him with the hose. 
Q trying to dodge dad with the hose, as well. 
'You need more soap dad? Don't worry, I got this..." 
I just love my little trouble makers. 

No comments: