Monday, July 1, 2013

Tuesday

On Tuesday is was rainy and although we were disappointed with the rainy weather which was putting a damper on our week with dad having time off, we made the most of it. We went to the Portland Oregon Temple Visitor's Center.

  I have only ONE picture from that because as I was about to tell the boys to come over so I could take a picture of the three of them, Braxton exclaimed, 'Mom! Me need to go poop!' The lady next to me just muffled a laugh under her breath and I searched out Tyler so he could keep an eye on Zayden. After that the picture taking was forgotten.... it's the thought that counts, I suppose.
We went to lunch at Burgerville after and the boys LOVED it, especially their fresh strawberry shake. They really are delicious! What could have been a crummy day, turned out to be pretty decent, then again, ANY day with dad home is always a good one! 





No comments: