Monday, November 2, 2009

A proud moment in history for dad:


Each day while I'm putting on my make up Quincy is absolutely fascinated. He constantly asks what things are and what they are for. He desperately wants me to put some on him too. Tyler absolutely refuses to let me do this, and considering how cheap I am, I'm too frugal to waste good make up.

Poor Quincy has to resort to just watching me put it on my own face. Today I let him hold my brushes and sponges and he was quite satisfied in pretending that he was doing what I was. :o) In my defense there wasn't any actual make up on the brushes and sponges so no harm done right?

Brushing his eye brows.... this I think should be a must since he has Howard eyebrows.

Putting a little blush on his rosy cheeks.

Having so much fund 'bonding' with mom. :o)

1 comment:

lindquist said...

HA!

And Tyler was worried cuz' I let him play in the pink barbie corvete...

Or let him carry those stuffed animals around all motherly-like...