Monday, November 30, 2009

Family Pictures....

For the past six months or so my Mom informed us that we would be taking a family photo during Thanksgiving break... since everyone would be together.

I have sort of been dreading this photo shoot since I'm almost 7 months pregnant now. I feel enormous and wasn't exactly keen on the idea of capturing myself at this stage in life for the next few years in a family photo.

However, I must say that the picture shoot with everyone was seemingly painless. We'll probably see how they turned out this week. I, did, however make my mom snap one of our little family before we changed out clothes.

And I will say, I think we all look pretty good.... I was even pleasantly surprised at how I looked, not nearly as dreadful as I felt in my mind.

I'm sure the family photos we had done by a friend of ours did an even better job than this little snapshot. Maybe we will do a family picture in a Christmas card this year after all.

1 comment:

Wii are the Nelsons said...

great family picture....I can't even tell you're pregnant