Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Braxton is 3 months old...

My baby Braxton is now 3 months old! I can hardly believe how fast time is flying by...
Braxton is now smiling on a regular basis. He even smiles in response to us smiling, which is heart melting. I wish I could capture his beautiful smiles on camera more often, but he always startles when I turn on the camera (since it makes a noise) and the smile vanishes.

B tells lots of stories with little 'agoo' 'awww' 'oooo' and 'eeee' sounds. Braxton can also grasp onto fingers and other small objects very well. By far the most humorous thing that Braxton has done is figured out that he has hands. It is SO funny to watch babies make this discovery. He sits and stares at his fingers for about 15 minutes at a time... (which by baby standards is FOREVER).



Braxton can almost hold head up 90* while laying on his tummy. He still hates to lay on his stomach... it's a fight every time to get him to lay there to practice his 'tummy time'. I guess we do make a little progress every day though.... eventually he'll learn, right?

Braxton has learned to laugh as well, but it's not very consistent. I LOVE hearing this sound... it's music to my mother ears.

In the past month Braxton also stayed away from mom and dad for three nights while Tyler and I had a vacation in Vegas for our vacation. It was a little rough at first, but he survived to enjoy the latter part of his stay with them. B is getting his first tooth on the bottom.

The biggest news of Braxton's 3 month old stats is that he is sleeping in Quincy's room in his CRIB! Yes through the whole night. He now sleeps from 10:00PM-5:00AM!! It's wonderful.



1 comment:

lindquist said...

Braxton's eye's popping out if my favorite. But then again, he looks pretty cute in that giraffe (or cow?) outfit - which is already TOO small! ha ha