Wednesday, May 19, 2010

DIY Tie Project...

For this past Christmas I got Tyler a bunch of new ties.... he liked most of them, but one of them I bought he insisted was too thin (not his style he said). It was a perfectly good tie, but he told me he wasn't going to wear it. Well, I wasn't about to throw it out so I decided to be resourceful and make the one tie into two for the boys. I think the boys' ties turned out great... and must have not been too bad because I received lots of compliments from everyone at church. I tried to snap a decent shot of them in their matching ties, but after church pictures are SO difficult!

Notice how thrilled Braxton looks to take his picture...

And this is typical Quincy and Braxton. Quincy hamming it up for the camera and Braxton not looking too sure.


1 comment:

Teesy Howard said...

I really like the ties. Way to be resourceful!