Saturday, January 21, 2012

Surprised....

There are moments as a mother where my children surprise me. Sometimes it's by something they say, or something they do.

The other night I was quite surprised when I went in to check on Braxton and found not one little boy in his bed, but two. I was a little shocked to say the least-- seeing as how they spend the moajority of the day fighting-- to find them snuggled in bed together.

 It was a sweet moment for sure, as I'm well aware that teenage boys won't find it so endearing to sleep together in a twin bed.
 So for now, I'm recording it and tucking it away in my most treasured memories....

2 comments:

The Hammond Holler! said...

Thats so sweet. My boys slept together last night too. We only let them on Friday nights so they look forward to it! I love standing by the door and listening to their stories they tell each other on Friday nights.

Wii are the Nelsons said...

precious! Who knows they might grow up to be like Mike and his brothers - they love having "sleepovers" =D