Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Everyday life.

My boys think they are pretty funny. They decided that while I was getting the house cleaned up (I always try to pick up the house before Tyler gets home, because who want come home to a big mess after a stressful day at work?) they would get cozy in MY bed. They were laughing and thought they had fooled me into thinking they were somewhere else.
 B thought me telling him to get off my bed was hilarious and gave me this face:




 It's happened again. I'm in a cooking dinner slump. One particular night I decided to get creative and we had fried potatoes, scrambled eggs with green onions, parmesean cheese, and sweet italian sausage, with a side of kiwis and frsh blueberries. As far as last minute dinners go it was pretty yummy.
 My homeboys.... :)


1 comment:

lindquist said...

Braxton has become the new "Howard Ham". I remember when Q used to carry the title. They're pretty cute.
Love,
Grammie