Monday, April 21, 2014

Sunday Family Dinner

Last weekend we went up to Vancouver to spend time with the whole (Lindquist) family. This past Sunday was Easter and traditionally I think we would all get together at my parent's house then, but Karter and Melanie headed back to Idaho for school. 

It was great to see everyone. I am continually amazed at how great each of my brothers are and how they are lucky to have all found someone special. Our boys had a blast playing with all their aunt and uncles. 
Family fun out in the back yard.
 A semi-competitive game of badminton, a little friendly game of basketball, lots of good food and great conversations. 
Since my parent's agreed to take care of dinner for everyone I volunteered to make dessert. We had a sibling vote and the winner choice was a No Bake Samoa Cheesecake
I'm not gonna lie, it was relatively easy to make and REALLLLY delicious! 
I added whip cream and it was the perfect addition. 
OH SO GOOD! 


No comments: