Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Growing up is hard to do

This little baby... well, I guess he's not so much of a little baby as a bigger baby getting ready to transition into a toddler. I am not willing this process to speed up at all. Zayden is such a happy little guy. His smile is infectious. I can't get enough of it, and it seems no one else can either. Wherever we are and whatever we're doing Z finds someone to smile at and then they spend a good five minutes telling me how adorable he is. And they're right, he is. 

But all bragging aside, Z has been quite the trooper lately while cutting his first two teeth. He has the bottom two and is working on the top front two teeth. It seems they are taking FOREVER to get here. The other boys each got their teeth somewhere in the 6-8 month time frame and Z is way behind in that regard. I don't mind so much, it's keeping me from weening him quicker. Plus I know once the rest of those pearly whites poke through his gums he'll look even that much more grown up. *Sigh* It's inevitable, he WILL grow up, but I just wish he'd wait a little longer.... 
If you look closely in the picture below you can see his bottom two teeth. :) 



No comments: