Sunday, February 24, 2013

Kids Say the Darndest Things

We recently switched Zayden into his forward facing car seat. He loves that he can see everything better----now and when I look back there this is what I see: 
Three little silly boys.

 I can't believe how big they've grown to be... Zayden will soon turn one, Braxton just turned 3, and Quincy will be starting school this fall! I wanted to take a minute to record all the silly, funny, and sometimes clever things they say---- 


*****This was the conversation I heard one night between Tyler and Braxton:
 T: are you all ready for bed?
 B: Yup, me gonna be dry tmrw 
T: You're not gonna pee in your diaper tonight?
 B: Nope. But sometimes me have to go poop
 T: You're not gonna go poop in your diaper are you?
 B: No. Me go in toilet in morning, cuz me full of poop. 
T: You're full of poop? 
B: Yup. 

*****An ambulance and firetruck drove by our house when we got home. 
Me: Oh no, what happened? 
B: Someone got shot
 Me: what? Why? 
B: Someone with a bullet. 
Me: Someone shot somebody with a bullet? 
B: No, someone shoot somebody with a gun. 

Apparently, here in Gresham B's first instinct is that people are shooting other people whenever he hears a firetruck, ambulance, or police car.
*****During church B says: me like your ring (referring to my wedding ring)
 Me: daddy gave it to me as a present.
 B: why?
 Me: cuz he wanted me to marry him.
 B: why? Me: Because I'm awesome. I wanted the ring so I said yes. And now I'm your mom. 
(B looks puzzled, but seems somewhat satisfied with my answer)


******Family friend grabs the ball and yells: I got the ball I get 90 points! I win! 
Q: No! You have to get 102!
 Ha ha... Our boys know how to get a win, even if it means changing the rules.
******We were talking about toucan birds and Q told us how they bring foods to their mates.
 T: what's a mate? 
Q: well it's like someone who cleans your house and stuff.
 K: that's a MAID.
 T: no that's right, mom does all that stuff.
 Q: No! Moms not a maid!


******Q: hey Braxton lets pretend we're having a party. There's cake, and ice cream, and tofu, and sherbet. What do you want? I'm gonna have the tofu. 
B: ummmm... me want cake.


******We did a little thrifting a few weekends ago and as soon as we walked into Deseret Industries B said: "No, not this store! Me not like this store. " Followed by a frowny face. He cracks me up sometimes. 


******One day I asked (sort of to everyone in the room) "where's my phone?" 
And Quincy responded with: "I don't know, it's not my job to keep track if your things." 
We'll played Q, cuz I'm pretty sure I use that phrase like 20 times a day when he loses all his stuff....


******As we were walking to the backyard the neighbors dog starts to bark through the fence and
 B says: "tupid dawg.... me not like him always barking. He needs to be quiet!" 
ha ha... I think he's herd me say a thing or two about that obnoxious dog, but what was most funny was that it was hilarious hearing something so mean come out of his little mouth. :)

No comments: