Sunday, May 19, 2013

Yesterday we celebrated Scott and Kelli's marriage by having an open house in my parent's backyard. The weather forecast predicted rain all day on and off, but no one noticed because everything was absolutely beautiful. The tent kept everyone dry and propane heaters kept everybody warm. The food was good and the company was even better. :) 

Really, who doesn't love, LOVE? 
And what's more... who doesn't love a good party? 


Centerpieces:







Guest Book Table Arrangement: 











Buffet Table Arrangement: 







Archway: 






Scott and Kelli Lindquist... Forever. <3 p="">

2 comments:

Gage said...

Kati. I am FREAKING OUT!!! This is BEAUTIFUL! It's like wonderland! You and your mom should go into wedding planning! Like, seriously! Those centerpieces are so gorgeous. And I love all the little details like the frames and the chalkboards. I can totally feel the rustic, clean, fresh romantic theme. Ahhh, so awesome!

Kati Howard said...

Thank you, thank you. It was a combined effort of my mom, Kelli's mom, and me. :) But really, my flower role was a small one.